Thursday 8 September 2016, Rickmansworth (greater London, UK)
This essential seminar will share best practice in introducing, maintaining and developing a comprehensive risk led work-related road safety programme.
Speakers will provide insight into:
- why organisations need to develop a comprehensive work-related road safety programme, and how to develop their programme
- how to use data to evaluate road safety risk and inform an at-work road safety programme
- Alison Moriarty, fleet road risk & compliance manager, Skanska UK
Skanska: our road risk management journey
- Tracey Fuller, customer engagement manager, Arval
Arval's work-related road safety journey: the what, where, and how
- Dr Will Murray, research director, eDriving FLEET
Using data to develop sustainable reductions in work-related road risks
Who should attend: Professionals working in the areas of fleet, transport, and risk management, insurance professionals, CSR and HR managers, and representatives of any organisation requiring their employees to drive for work.
This seminar would not be possible without the support of: