12pm - 4pm, Thursday 10 September 2015, central London (UK)
This essential seminar will examine the safety and cost-saving benefits of effectively managing road risk. The seminar will be led by experienced fleet risk management practitioners, and feature best practice case studies from fleet operators that have successfully implemented cost-saving fleet risk management measures.
Attendees will learn:
• how to successfully introduce and review road safety policies and procedures
• how to gain the support and engagement of your board and management team in prioritising fleet risk management
• an overview of some of the technological solutions available to aid cost-efficient fleet risk management
• how other organisations have successfully implemented fleet risk management policies to save money and improve safety
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ellie Pearson, professional engagement manager, Brake
- Michelle Nasr, group fleet and transportation manager, Thames Water
- Steve Palmer, motor fleet class specialist, Aviva
Who should attend: fleet managers, driver trainers, health and safety managers, and any other professional with responsibility for managing at-work drivers
Attendance costs just £70 + VAT for Brake Professional members, £120 + VAT for non-members.
This seminar would not be possible without funding kindly provided by BT Fleet.