Wednesday 14 November 2018, online, 2pm-3.30pm GMT
Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is one of the biggest killers on our roads. Employers have a responsibility to ensure their drivers are alcohol and drug free through rigorous education and testing procedures.
This webinar will provide expert information and advice for employers and fleet and road safety professionals on tackling drink and drug driving. We'll discuss the risks associated with driving under the influence of drink and drugs, including over the counter and prescription medication, and look at the risks involved in driving the morning after consuming alcohol or drugs.
- Paul Mountford, road safety consultant at Road Safety Matters
- Gareth Salisbury, UK sales manager at D.Tec International
- Andrew Drewary, road safety & collision analyst at Road Safety Smart
- Tracey Fuller, engagement manager at Arval
- Ian Pattle, general manager at Ocado
- Gill Milner, technical account manager at Aviva
Who should attend? Representatives of any organisation that employs at-work drivers, including fleet managers,health and safety managers, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management, driver training providers.
This webinar is free to attend. To register, complete our online form.
This webinar is kindly sponsored by D.Tec International.